Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Superbia...

I'm getting a little bored sitting around in Super Suberbia.  It's like farmland basically out here and even though I work out and walk a few miles every day I need more stuff to do.  I think I'm going to be buying a 30-day pass for the train and buses and just travel the hell out of this place.  It's going to be funny getting lost, ya i probably will be out some nights all night because I won't know how to get back haha.

So, I'm excited to be heading to Tampa eventually, I probably won't have a place to stay so I'm going to see if i can stay in a hostel for $23 a day!  How freakin sweet is that?  Then I'll probably check out all the beaches in Tampa and see how far I can get around Florida lol... I'll try to stay safe ;) but don't worry I never carry any money on me anyway so the worst thing that could happen is i get a little bruised and lose my clothes or somethin, haha.

I've been reading this book Why Mars and Venus Collide.  It's an awesome book and it's helped me so much understand myself and understand her.

Wisconsin was all right we got back a day or somethin ago.  I can't wait til I'm 21!  I'm not usually excited about birthdays, but now I can sit down at bars and stuff haha!  I guess Tampa's going to be really awesome ;) Then I get to hit up Boulder and hang out with Johnny and go to some sweet halloween parties and such, I'm super excited for that...

Anyways the present is a little boring right now so I'm kinda looking ahead to the future... anyways I'm going to see if I can go get that Chicago bus/train month pass so I can just roam around whenever I want, definitely going to get lost so much, and take the wrong trains, and probably be out all night not knowing where i am haha.

Love you all and talk to you when something exciting happens!

~Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment