Wednesday, November 24, 2010

California in the Winter

Hey Everyone,

I've had a long trip of just over 3 months now.  It's been so awesome and I love traveling around and being free... but I also love school and all of you!

I've missed seeing you all a ton and can't believe that today is the day when I actually get to see all your faces again!  It's been an awesome trip filled with highs and lows, getting lost, and bizzare experiences, but I truly believe it has changed my life forever, maybe not for the better, but definitely for good.  I have never been so certain and uncertain of where my life is headed.  All I know is I'm certain that the uncertain will lead me where I need to go...

I no longer worry about tomorrow because if God looks after the sparrows how much more will he care for me?  I have let the verse run over and over again whenever I am down just repeating it over and over helps me look toward tomorrow as a bright light which I cannot see through and so rather than looking at it I'll sit here in today and let that light lead me home.

God Bless you all.  I love you and thanks for all the support.  I loved talking/spending time with every one of you.  Josh and Catherine, thanks for being like my brother and sister and loving me through this all.  And thank each of you for being there to talk to and everything.

Love,
Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment